What to consider when planning your company’s network infrastructure
- Design your network in consideration with your future potential for expansion, capacity needed, potential future applications
- Make sure your cabling vendor has good support service
- Hire a good cabling contractor in texas who employs qualified and trained engineers to ensure proper terminations
- Preferably use modular components that have been pre-terminated and tested at the factory prior to shipment
- Alomost always choose one of the following standard cable components: Category5e, Category6, Category6A.
- Have cabling contractor in Texas ensure that cabling terminations are proper.
Depending on bandwidth capacity needed and desired return on investment opt for either copper and fiber cabling.