See if you qualify for a sprint magic box today and possibly save thousands compared to a traditional DAS system or in-building cellular repeater system install. Sprint magic box is for office and commercial company’s only in the Texas Area Austin, San Antonio, Dallas and Houston (but not limited to these areas or state).
All customers must first qualify for Sprint Magic Box. Qualification is based on a number of network and account criteria to ensure that Sprint Magic Box will work for the customer and Sprint Network.
Initially, Sprint Magic Box is available for qualified Business Customers. First email CMC Communications today @ Info@cmctelco.com please provide the business name, address and phone number. CMC Communications will verify that the Sprint Magic box will work in your area and then see if the business will qualify via Sprint. Then CMC Communications can then send you a quote for installation. Once approved and services are paid for up front CMC Communications will order your Sprint Magic Box. Once your Sprint Magic Box arrives at CMC Communications we will then scheduled an installation date. The Sprint Magic box is much cheaper solution than your traditional DAS system or cell phone repeater or small cells as installation is much less also.
Based on optimal conditions, Sprint Magic Box can provide average coverage of 30,000 square feet indoors and can benefit adjacent Sprint customers inside the building. However in some cases we might be able to install multiple Sprint Magic Boxes to cover up to but not limited to 100,000+ square feet. The signal can also extend coverage 100 meters outside a building, benefiting Sprint customers in nearby buildings and improving street–level network performance.
Ultimately, coverage range is dependent upon many factors, including building construction type, terrain, distance to a cell tower and topography.
- iPhone 6 and newer
- Galaxy S4 and newer
- HTC One A9 and newer
- LG G2 and newer
- Galaxy Tab S2 and newer
- iPad Mini
- iPad Air 2
- iPad Pro
Terms and conditions
1. Term. These Sprint Magic Box Terms and Conditions (this “Agreement”) is effective as soon as you (i) use the Sprint Magic Box (“Equipment”), or (ii) consent to its terms, and continues until you return the Equipment to Sprint in undamaged condition or you pay the Equipment Fee as provided below. If you do not agree to the terms of this Agreement, do not use the Equipment. If you use the Equipment, or keep the Equipment for at least 10 days after receiving it, you will be deemed to have agreed to the terms of this Agreement.
2. Basic Definitions. In this Agreement: (1) “we,” “us,” “our,” and “Sprint” mean Sprint Solutions, Inc. and its affiliates doing business as Sprint; (2) “you,” “your,” “customer,” and “user” means the recipient or user of the Equipment; and (3) “Equipment” means an indoor femtocell device and any ancillary equipment that Sprint provides to you, and which is generally used to enhance Sprint’s wireless service signal.
3. Ownership of Equipment. You agree that Sprint owns Equipment, regardless of your possession of the Equipment. Sprint will retain ownership of the Equipment at all times. Title to the Equipment will not transfer to you at any time during or after the term of this Agreement. You must return the Equipment to Sprint as provided in this Agreement. You may not sell or distribute the Equipment.
4. Use of Equipment. This Agreement controls if there is a conflict with Sprint’s Terms and Conditions. In addition to the Sprint’s Terms and Conditions you agree not to perform or allow others to perform de-compilation, disassembly, or reverse engineering of the Equipment or otherwise access, translate or decode any element of the Equipment (other than as expressly provided in any Sprint written instructions). Other than as expressly provided in any Sprint written instructions, You agree not to nor allow others to make modifications to or copies of any element or part of the Device interfere with the Equipment operations, or take any action that damages or disrupts the operation of or service on, or any device directly or remotely connect to, the Equipment. The design, manufacture, assembly, know-how, trade secrets or any other intellectual property associated with the Equipment, hardware or software, shall remain the sole property of Sprint or its licensors.
5. FCC Compliance. For radiofrequency exposure compliance, the Equipment must be installed and operated to provide a separation distance of at least 20 cm (8 in) from all persons and must not be co-located or operating in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter.
6. Replacement of Equipment. Sprint will repair and/or replace Equipment that is not operating properly under normal use at no charge unless we determine that the reason the Equipment is not operating properly is due to damage (for example, water damage, fire damage, or damage due to being dropped, tampering, neglect, or abuse, etc.). If the Equipment is tampered with, or otherwise misused, you will be responsible for an Equipment Fee before Sprint will repair or replace damaged Equipment. Sprint is not responsible for any other devices or other products used in connection with the Equipment (for example, wireless phone or handset, data card, etc.).
7. Return of Equipment. The Equipment remains the property of Sprint at all times. , and you must return the Equipment to Sprint if your Sprint wireless service is discontinued or terminated for any reason, if the Sprint service in connection with the Equipment is never used, discontinued or terminated for any reason, or if Sprint wishes to exchange the Equipment. Failure to return the Equipment in undamaged condition within 30 days to Sprint will result in you being charged an Equipment Fee.
8. Penalty for Misuse of Equipment. Any tampering with or breakage of the Equipment may result in a charge of up to $140, and cancelation of your wireless account. You may not sell the Equipment to a third party, and doing so can result in a charge of up to $140, and cancelation of your wireless account.
9. Stolen Equipment. If the Equipment is stolen, you must immediately call us to report the theft. Sprint will determine on a case by case basis whether it will replace the Equipment without payment of the Equipment Fee.
10. Equipment Fee. The Equipment Fee is an amount up to $140 for each individual piece of Equipment (not including ancillary equipment). You will only be responsible for an Equipment Fee as specifically described in this Agreement. If you are responsible for an Equipment Fee, Sprint reserves the right to charge such Equipment Fee to your Sprint service account used in connection with the Equipment.
For more information please contact us at https://cmctelco.com or call us at 800-781-8431